(better late than never, am I right?)
1. Smeg Toaster: I know, I know, a toaster? But this is not just a toaster! This is a gorgeous + extremely useful kitchen appliance that doubles as art. Yes, I said it. ART. Display this toaster loud and proud on your kitchen countertop and I guarantee your guests will be requesting a piece of warm, crunchy, golden brown bread for dinner. There are six beautiful colors to choose from (my favorites are the pink and pastel green) and you can find them all at Nordstrom!
2. Honeycomb Wall Shelf: Display this honeycomb shelving unit on a wall and it’s guaranteed to be all the “buzz”. This is such a fun change from the typical floating shelves we’ve been seeing everywhere, and it also brings something unexpected to the room. Decorate with some greenery and you’re good to go!
3. Marble shelves: Now, I realize that I just gave you an alternative option to regular shelving, BUT this marble unit is too stunning and unique to pass up! Bring a little modern elegance into the room to add a little something special.
4. Rule Nightstand: This nightstand might look “simple” but that’s the beauty of it! This is the perfect piece to tie your bedroom all together. The perfect blend of masculine and feminine, this nightstand has serious potential to fit into any vibe you’re working with. Easily spice it up with some chic lighting (and maybe a glass of wine at the end of a long day!)
5. Luxey Tufted Bench: Benches aren’t just for “farmhouse” décor anymore! This tufted bench would be the perfect addition to your bedroom, or even in an entry way (think under a large mirror!). Even though the color speaks for itself, I just have to say that this color is a great way to add that “pop” so many of us are looking for.
6. Shashenka Mirror: Remember that mirror mentioned above? This could be it! Or, you can totally use this in a bathroom, hallway, dining room…basically anywhere that needs a little something extra on the wall. The gold is stunning, but it also comes in black and silver, so you’ll have no problem finding the right fit for your space. Seriously, this mirror is so gorgeous even Maleficent would approve.
7. Berber Ceramic Plate: The Little Market has some of the most unique and beautiful products, and I always love supporting them! They carry products from about 70 artisan groups across 25 countries, and every piece is made by hand! This ceramic plate is a favorite of mine because the colors can match almost any kitchen, and the design is beautiful! Even if you’re not in the market for plates, check out The Little Market and prepare to add one of everything to your cart!
8. Moroccan Wallpaper Mural: Want to add something extra to your wall, but aren’t feeling the shiplap vibes? Enter: Wallpaper! This wallpaper mural has a unique design that can transform any room in a matter of minutes…well maybe not minutes but you get the idea! Adding wallpaper is one of my favorite (and inexpensive) ways to add a personal touch to any space.